MONTHLY ART CLASSES FORMAT LOOKS LIKE THIS :-
1) As soon as someone enrolls, they immediately get access to 13+ classes to work on and I keep adding a new class to it each month.
2) This is an affordable way to learn these paintings and these classes are available to you for as long as you are subscribed.
3) You can subscribe and unsubscribe anytime you like. Stay for just a month and enjoy all the classes, or many more months and work with me in your learning process, its completely your choice.
4) I am always there to answer your questions, help you , support you, motivate you and guide you.
SO YOU ARE NEVER ALONE IN LEARNING THESE PAINTINGS.
5) You get an invitation to our private facebook group, where you can share your works with many other students and catch up with what they are working on.
THE FOLLOWING PAINTINGS ARE THE ALREADY EXISTING CLASSES !!
So what will each month look like in the workshop ?
Each month you will receive a complete class, where we will learn about :-
a) Introduction to all the materials used in the painting of that month and how to use them
b) Step by step tutorial on all the techniques used in the painting.
c) Step by step tutorial on how to draw the drawing in the painting with basics explained
d) Start to finish, step by step complete painting tutorial with narration
ALONG WITH THIS YOU WILL ALSO GET :-
e) Higher resolution JPGs + detailed closeup shots of the painting.
f) Personal support and help from me in helping you grow with your art.
g) Membership to a super private group of passionate creatives who love sharing, discussing and encouraging each other in their journeys as artists
SURPRISE BONUSES LIKE :-
i) Bonus real time videos
j) bonus challenge videos
A passionate artist, fueled by her immense love for painting and colors, and dedicated to her purpose of sharing her gift of creativity with the world through her art and tutorials, Shilpa Lalit, also known as Artyshils on the internet, is an artist from Pune India. She specialises in acrylic painting and mixed media art. She has a bachelors degree in Fine Arts from Nagpur university and her original art works and fine art prints can be found with various private collections from around the world.